[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:21:50 +1000

What if the current Pope were to decree something which clearly went again a
previous Popes' decree. I mean two official pronouncements of faith which
cannot exist together.

I know you don't think it could possibly happen, it's just a what if.

JA
You have not even been reading what has been said Ja. If the current pope EX
CATHEDRA did that he would die before completion. It HAS BEEN been tried
before. They know.. THEY DARE NOT.

Now he can and is saying things contradictory, which the non thinkers follow
blindly, but not real catholics. .He can safely get away wikth that and not
contradict the doctrine of infallibility..   ITS CALLED DECEIT. ..

You are still following your false teachers about papal infallibility..

The first Protestants left the Church and formed their own....  These reformers
have stayed in the woodwork and taken over... but their power is only of the
world, not of the SPIRIT.

And they will lose as always, In Gods good time. The "Universal Church of Jesus
Christ," ( thats the words from which latter history derived the word CATHOLIC
by the way, and our original full name) has survived 2 millenia of continual
attack. We are still here, and we are attacking no one. Neither Nick nor I nor
any true Catholic attacks.    We only defend.  We are attacked by Jews,
Muslims, Protestants and Athiests and governments.
Can you find any other Body having such a coalition against it and surviving,
even to the final persecution.