[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:17:39 -0500

JA,
That's right.  My personal views of logic and rational thinking won't
change what is accepted on faith.  Welcome to God's world.

You have no idea what the Mystical Body of Christ is, because you have
no idea what the Catholic Church is (your reference to it being an
"institution of men" makes this clear).  Again, just keep on spouting
off about which you are absolutely clueless.  Tell me if you enjoy this
state of intentional ignorance.  Is it really bliss, as they say?

Assuming valid Popes, then your hypothetical is a bit like asking would
my faith be shaken if I were told that God exploded and no longer
existed.  It can't happen and neither can your hypothetical--assuming in
both cases that we are to believe the Bible.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____