[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

What makes you think?..From scripture that the Roman Catholic Church and her
doctrine is what solely constitutes THE CURCH?

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Allen,
Thank you for your follow up.

Can you tell me where in the Bible it says God gave us a choice on agreeing
"with their doctrine".  Seems to be "precise", you should recognize the
official teaching of the Roman Catholic Church is that there is no salvation
outside of it.  So, you can choose not to "agree" with its doctrine, but
realize this puts you outside of her and therefore not on the path of
salvation.  It's a risk you apparently are willing to take.  Again, if you are
therefore not with Christ's Church, you are against it.

Regards,
Nick.