[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:21:15 +0100 (BST)

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Neville,
Can you tell me if you've had a chance to answer this. Thank you for the clear
"yes" answer to the previous question.

Could God make me always speak correctly when I speak about matters of
religious faith and morals?

Hello Nick, I respond as follows:

(Isa 55:8 KJV)  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my
ways, saith YeHVaH.

Elohiym is infallible. I.e., His thoughts are always correctness and truth.

Since man's thoughts are not Elohiym's thoughts, man's thoughts are not always
correctness or truth.

Man cannot therefore be made infallible without consequentially contradicting
scripture.

However, Yeshuwa' states that to Our Father, "all things are possible" (Mt.
19:26). This means that YeHVaH Elohiym, hallowed be His name, must be able to
make man infallible.

So, whichever answer I give will seemingly contradict a scripture and therefore
must be wrong. In order to chose the right answer, if indeed one exists at all,
I would have to be infallible which, of course, I am not (excepting that this
statement can itself be wrong, in which case I am).

Hopefully you see now why I cannot answer your question. I will say that
Elohiym can speak through a man, such that the man then becomes a prophet. Does
this answer your question to your satisfaction?

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos