[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:44:19 -0500

Neville,
Sure you have "created" something.  You have created what you believe is
a structureless religion, though it actually has a structure, simple as
it might be.  (If you didn't create it, then it was handed down to you,
but of course that would imply a structure existed in which this could
occur).

So, what's the point to all of this.  You, Dr. Neville Jones, a man,
around the year 2005, have created a manmade religion, which you believe
is the true religion (meaning for the past 2000 years, just about
everyone else in the world apparently has practiced the wrong religion).

You are only "in subjection to" your one and only teacher, Yeshuwa, if
in fact He taught that you should belong to a religion in which you
"bypass" all structure.

If He didn't  teach this, then you are in subjection to yourself, not to
Him.

Of course, without organized religion, you have no way of knowing what
He actually taught, since you didn't live with Him (and interestingly,
those who did live with Him, as well as their immediate successors and
successors to the present day, all taught that He taught structure, but
why let history get in the way of your thinking).

You have some version of a "Bible" which some organized religion has
handed down to you to provide you with some clues to all of this.  But
you really don't know, do you Neville, being fallible as such.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____