[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:23:14 +0100 (BST)

My replies in green:

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(N) All you have to do to convince me on the "old" law being "done away with"
is to quote me a Hebrew scripture where Our Father states this. But you cannot.
.

( A) Jeremiah31:31 the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a NEW
COVENANT with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32. NOT
ACCORDING to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took
them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they
brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33. But THIS SHALL
BE THE COVENANT that I will make with the house of Israel;....I will put my law
in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and
they shall be my people.

Allen, this is still in the future:

(Rev 21:1 KJV)  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven
and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

(Rev 21:2 KJV)  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from
God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

(Rev 21:3 KJV)  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the
tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be
his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

(Rev 21:4 KJV)  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there
shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any
more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Jesus refers to this in John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and NOW IS, when the
true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the
Father seeketh such to worship him. ???..

"True worshippers," yes, but this is not necessarily the "house or Israel."

(N) (Mat 5:18 KJV) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one
jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
"Till all be fulfilled." "Till heaven and earth pass [away]." This scripture
alone establishes my claim and is only contradicted by Saul of Tarsus and his
followers

( A) "TILL ALL IS FULLFILED" ??You keep misssing the fact that all things HAVE
BEEN FULLFIELD (See Above scripture ref )?.Jesus stated that he came to do just
that?Mat 5: 17 I am not come to destroy, BUT TO FULLFILL and again THIS
GENERATION SHALL NOT PASSTILL ALL IS FULFILLED????? If you had not missed it
then you would not be trying to use that verse to support a position directly
contradictory to the teaching of Jesus and the Prophets?.

Okay, let us examine which understanding of Matthew 5 is the correct one, yours
or mine:

(Mat 5:18 KJV)  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot
or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
(Mat 5:19 KJV)  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least
commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the
kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be
called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Since Yeshuwa' says therefore in verse 19, he must still be talking of the law
that he mentioned in verse 18. And what is he saying? Not to break even the
least commandment of the law. Not a "new" law. He does not mention a "new" law.
He states "the law," in verse 18, and "therefore ... [do not] break one of
these least commandments" in verse 19.