[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

( N) I "smake the claim"! What is this, American Yiddish?

( A) More like dysfunctional English

(N) All you have to do to convince me on the "old" law being "done away with"
is to quote me a Hebrew scripture where Our Father states this. But you cannot.
.

( A) Jeremiah31:31 the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a NEW
COVENANT with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32. NOT
ACCORDING to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took
them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they
brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33. But THIS SHALL
BE THE COVENANT that I will make with the house of Israel;....I will put my law
in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and
they shall be my people. Jesus refers to this in John 4:23 But the hour cometh,
and NOW IS, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in
truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. ???.. By definition of the
terms "done away with" or "replaced" "put aside" .....how about "NEW ", "NOW
IS" or just "NOT THAT ONE... BUT THIS SHALL BE".....Specifically states the Old
is to be replaced with the NEW..........What do you
  not
 understand?.................

 Mat 21:42 The kingdom of God shall be TAKEN FROM YOU, and GIVEN TO A NATION

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
come to destroy, BUT TO FULLFILL

Mat 26:28 offers his blood for the NEW COVENANT.

John 19:30 IT IS FINISHED: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost? what
was finished ??.the whole purpose for him to Die????..Which was What?

Daniel 9:27 the Covenant is Confirmed?city destroyed Jesus benchmarks this as
taking place in that generation AD 70

Mat 24:34??34.  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all
these things be fulfilled.

Luke 21:22. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are
written may be fulfilled.

(N) (Mat 5:18 KJV) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one
jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
"Till all be fulfilled." "Till heaven and earth pass [away]." This scripture
alone establishes my claim and is only contradicted by Saul of Tarsus and his
followers

( A) "TILL ALL IS FULLFILED" ??You keep misssing the fact that all things HAVE
BEEN FULLFIELD (See Above scripture ref )?.Jesus stated that he came to do just
that?Mat 5: 17 I am not come to destroy, BUT TO FULLFILL and again THIS
GENERATION SHALL NOT PASSTILL ALL IS FULFILLED????? If you had not missed it
then you would not be trying to use that verse to support a position directly
contradictory to the teaching of Jesus and the Prophets?. ????.. note the
definition of the term "NEW" and "FULFILED" . You can?t see beyond your own
reasoning because you do not understand what it means to FULLFILL the law and
prophets? bringing in the NEW COVENANT and NEW PREISTHOOD is fulfillment by
definition of the LAW and PROPHETS? This scripture supports Paul?s position not
yours!?.. Your attempt at using this verse of this scripture and your argument
that goes along with it are completly outside scripture, context and
understanding of the Law and Prophets. If you do a search for the term
 "fullfilled" in the NT as  it relates to Jesus, I think will help you to
understand what you keep missing.

So Here are the questions again?. Where does Jesus or Anyone in scripture for
that matter state that the OT law is to be continued through the New covenant
and New priesthood??.. Which parts of that law are you going to keep and which
parts are you going to ignore.. I have already pointed out that by definition
of the OT covenant it is not possible, even if you wanted to, keep the whole
law, so what are you going to pick and choose from and what scriptures are you
basing that on?

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I "smake the claim"! What is
this, American Yiddish?

All you have to do to convince me on the "old" law being "done away with" is to
quote me a Hebrew scripture where Our Father states this. But you cannot. Just
like you have been unable to answer the simple and straightforward questions
that I put in my last posting to you.

You state that you "accept Paul." I agree, and maintain that that is your
problem. As for your claim that I "have yet to establish any scripture for its
continuation except by ignoring Jesus and Paul," ...

(Mat 5:18 KJV)  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot
or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"Till all be fulfilled." "Till heaven and earth pass [away]." This scripture
alone establishes my claim and is only contradicted by Saul of Tarsus and his
followers.

Now that I have answered your points, kindly answer the questions that I posed
you.

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Circular logic is yours, You smake the claim that Paul contradicted Jesus.
? I did not use Paul?s words to validate his words,.... I used them to show
that when you make the statement that they contradict Jesus..that one, they do
not in any way and that they are perfectly consitaint with Jesus teachings and
secondly I show that your teachings are in gross error and contradiction to the
teachings of Jesus and the promise?.. You have yet to establish that he is
contradictory.. except by your circular believe that the Law of Moses is still
in place????. I showed you with Jesus words and L&P that both the new covenant
is in place the old was done away with .. not with my words or interpretations
but the law and prophets and Jesus own words...... which you like the Jews
then, READ but do not BELIVE.????.. I have directly from scripture answered
your question regarding putting an end to the old law??. but you will not
listen even though you have yet to establish any scripture f
 or its
 continuation except by ignoring Jesus and Paul and the rest of scripture for
which you have yet to establish any validity outside YOUR Circular logic??In
any case, I accept Paul. The burden of proof is on you, not me or Paul.