[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:05:18 +0100 (BST)

Allen,

Your reasoning is not only circular (using letters of Saul, like Galatians, to
justify Saul's claim to be "an apostle"), but also fundamentally incorrect.

Yeshuwa' was asked a direct question: What is the greatest commandment? Is this
true?

Yeshuwa' answers that direct question directly. Is this true?

Saul teaches a different answer, which you claim is because he is teaching "The
law of Christ" (although these are your words and do not appear in the Hebrew
or in the Greek). Is this true?

If Saul is teaching "the law of Christ," then he is a liar, because Yeshuwa'
himself does not teach what Saul claims. Is this true?

If Saul is not teaching "the law of Christ," then exactly what is he teaching?

Furthermore, you have still not directly answered my previous question - please
show me the Hebrew scripture where Our Father does away with the "old" law.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(S) Here is an example where Saul (the evil one) teaches contrary to Messiah.

( A) First Daniel, NOWHERE states that the "evil one" will change times and
law. You are interjecting the term "evil one" and trying to relate that to
Jesus remarks about the evil one, when  Dan specifically Identifies the person
who will "think to change times and laws" as being a king after the ten kings
also Ch 2 in whose days the kingdom will be set up this king will subdue three
kings??.. Jesus specially identifies Satan as the "evil one" Mat 13:39 You are
continuing to take things out of context an interjecting them wherever it suits
your twisting of scripture???..how in the world do you make the connection
between these two scriptures, they don't even talk about the same thing or
people??.. Secondly???.Jesus remarks are about "the greatest commandment of the
law" Mat 22:36 of Moses to wich Jesus replies?"This is the first and great
commandment."?This is the law of Moses!???????? where Paul?s is discussing the
Law of Christ ??Which is??.. John 13:34. A new commandment I
  give
 unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one
another??? Mat 25:40 ?.Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto
one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me?????.. Gal
6:2?2. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ????? If
you understood and belived the law & prophets which you claim you are trying to
keep and belived what jesus said then you woul know that the law of Moses was
done away with and replaced by the law of Christ and  you would see there is no
discrepancy between Paul and Jesus ????????????.Gal 5:14. For all the law is
fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as
thyself??16. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the
lust of the flesh............1 John 4 :20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth
his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath
seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen..............I
 f you
 would listen rather than make accusations about people and things you know
nothing of, you could put ALL scripture in context and could understand it...

The old law was done away with?? If you try to keep it you condem yourself
because 1. By definition the terms of that covenant 2. its destruction was part
of the confirmation of the NEW covenant. ....If you were a follower of Jesus
you would not be trying to keep a covenant that Jesus died to replace. Further
you would be listening to the Apostle Paul rather than accuse him falsely...
your "scriptural evidence" against Paul condemns you, not him....it is you who
teaches contrary to what Jesus  the law and prophets taught.