[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:42:13 +0100 (BST)

Hey, less of the "old."

Now, what am I supposed to figure out? We both agree that Yeshuwa' (or Yeshua,
or "Jesus," if you will, although Dan has pointed out that this latter name is
competely wrong and inappropriate) is a real character. You and I have
different understandings of who he is, but we agree that he actually came and
taught and healed ...

I stated that ALL organized christian religion is a hindrance and advocated
scrapping the lot. Catholic, protestant, evangelical, charismatic, whatever. In
other words, I bypass all of that and am in subjection to my one and only
teacher, Yeshuwa'. Now, if I understand you correctly, you are saying that by
my ignoring all such churches, I have created my own group. This would be true
if I were claiming any structure - i.e., priests, bishops, ministers, elders,
vicars, popes, etc., but I am not. I want to be simply a disciple (learner) of
Yeshuwa'.

I have not "created" anything.

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well....let's see if the old fox can figure it out.

Regards,
Nick.  :-)