[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:36:08 +0100 (BST)

Nick,

My "man-made structreless religion"? If it has no man-made structure (and
notice that, by implication, your are conceding that the Roman Catholic Church
is a man-made structure), then how can it be man-made? To illustrate, if I have
not built a garden shed, then how could the non-existent garden shed have been
built by me?

Well, I'm certainly glad that everything is now clear to you, although I am a
little puzzled as to why you are then asking me the same question that I have
already told you I cannot answer.

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Neville,

Yes.  Exactly.  Perfectly clear.  Remove the manmade structure from all of
these religions (including your manmade structureless religion). What you will
then have left is the only true God-made religion, i.e. the infallible Catholic
Church.  Then we will "suddenly" "all be in accord"-------not only with each
other, but also with God.

Thank you for clarifying the problem.

Regards,
Nick.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos