[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see how the comet mission changes anything. Since all of the motions we
see seem to be explained by either Geocentrism or Heliocentrism, weather it's a
planet or a lunched satellite it doesnt seem to matter. It did cause me to
think that the motions might be different if we looked at something away from
the disk of solar sytem orbit and looked at an object on the axis of universal
rotation. Weren't some of you discussing a polar geosync satelite a while back?
What would hold a such a satelite in orbit according to traditional science?

On another issue does anyone know what causes the jet streams in the
atmosphere? I know they are moved about in there paths by high and low pressure
areas, but why do they exist?

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To everyone else: I appologize. Here I am in the middle of one of those
Christian/Catholic arguements that have no place on this forum. To make it
worse, I even complained when others did it before me. Sorry everyone.

There is no need to apologize, since it was me that started this thread,
remember?

I did not set out to "prove" that Saul of Tarsus was the evil one who sows the
tares amongst the wheat, nor to "prove" that it was 'Paul' and not Simon Peter
(as claimed) who started the Roman Catholic Church. I just wanted to share with
you all what was to me an enormous revelation, that came out of the blue, and
to encourage you all to think about it for yourselves, with open mind and heart.

Having said that, I suppose that we ought to concentrate more on the geocentric
issues again. Any more thoughts on the "comet smashers," for instance? Do you
think it makes a difference whether the universe is heliocentric or geocentric
for these latest NASA claims?

Discover Yahoo!