[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:49:25 +0100 (BST)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
( N) Tell me, if all has been fulfilled, as you mistakenly claim, then why are
we still awaiting the fulfilment of certain prophecies? Why "all WILL be
fulfilled"?

( A) Your further comments about awaiting prophesy.. ....Mat 11:13...  "For all
the prophets and the law prophesied UNTILL John. Jesus Qualifies the prophesies
that HE WAS TO FULFILL, that pertain to HIS MISSION and the NEW COVENANT and
JOHN THE BABTIST was THE LAST ONE!....... What prophesies are you referring to
that we are waiting for?.........  Revelation was not written by John the
Baptist, it was written after him.. to the Christians. He was the LAST of the
LAW and PROPHETS in the context that Jesus. Again you demonstrate you inability
to handle the word of God properly.

Of course they prophesized until John the Baptist. No one is disputing that.
There have been no prophets since then. The disciple John is not a prophet. Can
you not see that this is talking of prophets, not what they actually said,
which is what Yeshuwa' is talking of with regard to heaven and earth passing
away. For example, they (the Jews) will look upon the one that they pierced, is
a prophecy that has not yet been fulfilled.

 A) I will respect your concerns about attachments. and keep them to the limits
you specify if i need to demonstrate........ However, You have yet to establish
that he was not a Apostle.

You have demonstrated that you will defend what you perceive to be the written
word of YeHVah, and I commend you for that. But Steven, Carl, Dan, myself,
etc., will do the same. We are prepared to open our eyes and consider the
evidence, but you are not. For instance, since you made mention of this
"apostle" thing, I have been pondering the word, "apostle." Where does it come
from? I am not sure and hence I have removed it from the webpage that discusses
Matthew's gospel. It may be that Saul of Tarsus was using a Hebrew word that
identified himself as "the man," or the "chosen man," which was translated into
Greek as the equivalent of "apostle." Only Luke refers to "apostle," and Luke
was a "co-worker" with Saul (see Saul's letter to Philemon - at the very end).

It would be better if we could work together on this.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos