[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:25:15 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

Yet another proof that Saul taught a different gospel to that of Yeshuwa' the
Messiah, is to be found in his letter to the Laodiceans. This book, not
normally accepted in the supposed "canonical Bible", can often be found in the
"Deuterocanonical Apocrypha" which is included in every Catholic "Bible".

Here is a quote:

1:4 Neither do the vain talkings of some overset you, which creep in, that they
may turn you away from the truth of the Gospel which is preached by me.

1:5 And now shall God cause that they that are of me shall continue ministering
unto the increase of the truth of the Gospel and accomplishing goodness, and
the work of salvation, even eternal life.

I ask the question, where is there a mention of our Messiah, Yeshuwa' the only
begotten son of the only true YeHVaH Elohiym (God), hallowed be His  name in
the above. Instead, this gospel in Saul's own words is as preached by him. And
that his gospel will God cause they that are of him to continue ministering his
gospel.

However, we do not participate in these evil teachings, because Yeshuwa' said:

(John 10:27 KJV) "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

Steven Jones.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos