[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:22:32 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

         They most definitely do not fit in with the teachings of the Messiah.
The "god" of secular denominational Christan "religion" is Satan.The whole
religious system whatever it may call itself whether Islam or Christian or
Muslim etc is centered around him and him alone.Satan that is.Infiltrators will
disguise themselves as the truth but are not.Just like the Jesuit priests.I was
fast asleep for over 20 years of my life to this and was totally sold out to
the system and if anyone threatened my position by questioning my views and
authority or the authority of "leadership" I would react just like Nick
defending a worthless lifeless false religion. I thank Yah that He and only He
has opened my eyes and awakened me from sleep and lifted the veil of my
understanding. This does not make me and others like me greater than anyone
else but the least of you all.

Blessings.

Dan.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All,

Some of you on this forum will actually stop and consider the evidence against
Saul of Tarsus and make up your own mind about who he is: an apostle, as he
himself claims, or the devil, as I for one now claim. As intelligent men, you
are obliged to reason this out for yourselves, rather than rely upon the
teachings of any established church. I would like you, therefore, to ponder the
following quotations from Saul himself:

(1 Cor 4:15 KJV) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet
have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the
gospel.

(1 Cor 4:16 KJV) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Are these comments in harmony with the teaching of the Messiah or are they not?
You decide.

http://mail.yahoo.com