[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:31:56 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

Some of you on this forum will actually stop and consider the evidence against
Saul of Tarsus and make up your own mind about who he is: an apostle, as he
himself claims, or the devil, as I for one now claim. As intelligent men, you
are obliged to reason this out for yourselves, rather than rely upon the
teachings of any established church. I would like you, therefore, to ponder the
following quotations from Saul himself:

(1 Cor 4:15 KJV) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet
have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the
gospel.

(1 Cor 4:16 KJV) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Are these comments in harmony with the teaching of the Messiah or are they not?
You decide.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos