[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:23:07 +0100 (BST)

Dear Nick,

Many thanks for your kind words, but since you are fallible your opinions are,
by your own admission, worthless.

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
It's interesting that you really have no idea what the Catholic Church actually
is or what it actually teaches.

Your approach IS "convenient" for you Neville.  The reason is because you can
do what you want and believe what you want.  You can reject what you want and
accept what you want.  You're not really interested in the truth, you're
interested in what you want.  So what if your approach means you have to give
up bacon.  That's convenient too, since you can use it to pretend you are being
a martyr and to claim you are looking for truth.

I'm not easily fooled Neville.  I've read enough of you to see through your
facade.

Thank you for reciting the common non-Catholic claims that Catholics don't need
to think, as well as your other caricatures of Catholics.  It just further
confirms to me that you haven't actually studied the Catholic faith from
credible sources, which confirms further that you are clueless and just like to
spout off about what you don't know.

Regards,
Nick.