[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:59:04 -0700 (PDT)

(N) If Saul is teaching "the law of Christ," then he is a liar, because
Yeshuwa' himself does not teach what Saul claims. Is this true?If Saul is not
teaching "the law of Christ," then exactly what is he teaching?

(A) Jesus remarks are quote "the greatest commandment of the LAW" Mat 22:36 to
which Jesus replies?"This is the first and great commandment."?This is the law
of Moses........Jesus did not teach the law of Moses
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 13:34. "A NEW COMANDMENT" I GIVE UNTO YOU, That ye love one another; as I
have loved you, that ye also love one another???also in Mat 25:40 ?.Verily I
say unto you, In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my
brethren, ye have done it unto me??????( when you do it to one another you do
it unto GOD!)?see also Mat 5:21-34 ye have heard it said..... "BUT I SAY"??..
Gal 6:2?2. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ?? Gal
5:14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love
thy neighbour as thyself?16. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall
not fulfil the lust of the flesh.......Now back to Jesus .....1 John 4 :20 If a
man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth
not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not
seen.......23.....true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and
truth.............

I find it baffling that you cannot grasp Jesus plain statements concerning A
"new Covenant".. "new commandment"? "come to fulfill"???All things which the L&
P discuss and benchmarks with the same terms as Christ uses namely "NOW" and
"THIS GENERATION" "ABOMINATION OF " " TIME OF GREAT TROUBLE and "NEW COVENANT"
"NEW COMANDMENT" "SPIRIT AND TRUTH" "SO THAT IT WOULD BE
FULLFILLED"????.?????The old law was NOT Destroyed it was FULLFILED..?? In that
generation, By the Messiah. Look up the definition of fulfilled? remember the
context is "NEW COVENANT"

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Allen Daves
<allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... Your arguments are unlearned, twisted and void of any scripture or logic...
I have already demostrated this time and time again... You obviously are not
interested in the truth, You like some interpritaion of man that cannot
withstand scriptural scrutiny...... I have answered every single question and
addressed every single issue you cannot see becuse you refuse to see ..

The following was posted to the forum by me on 11.07.2005 at 19:05. My
apologies if I have missed your reply:

Yeshuwa' was asked a direct question: What is the greatest commandment? Is this
true?

Yeshuwa' answers that direct question directly. Is this true?

Saul teaches a different answer, which you claim is because he is teaching "The
law of Christ" (although these are your words and do not appear in the Hebrew
or in the Greek). Is this true?

If Saul is teaching "the law of Christ," then he is a liar, because Yeshuwa'
himself does not teach what Saul claims. Is this true?

If Saul is not teaching "the law of Christ," then exactly what is he teaching?

Neville.

P.S. Nick - Steven and I reject 1 and 2 Peter as being forgeries, to answer
your query.