[geocentrism] Re: Reply to Robert

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:13:49 +1000

Robert said,
I assume you refer to the 90's when JPII was interpreted as apologizing to
Galileo and baptizing evolution as 'more than a hypothesis".
Even if this spin is true, is it charitable to call an error in judgment
'deceit', which to most means the intent to deceive (same root) ?

I chose not to bore the list with the current apostasy, or close to it. However
I do accept your point made above. My claim to deceit was not based on the
above example, but rather on his writings , not opposed by JP2, that contradict
Christian dogmas, such as casting doubt even on the resurrection of Jesus
Christ.  Not ex cathedra mind, just careless errors of judgement? He has had
enough time to denounce his words and the theologions he and jp2 supported, by
omission?

 Errors of judgement are not protected by the Holy Ghost, and in a Pope do
grave harm, especially to people like Neville and Allen and Ja, who see it as
confirmation  of their false knowledge of the Church, not withstanding the
extremely grave harm it does to those poor members of the church who are
betrayed by their chief shepherd.

Ignorance may save them, but what chance have they got if they are a raving
sexual maniac like me? " It is the sins of the flesh, that are sending most
people into Hell......."  Our Lady of Fatima.  1917.

Philip