[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 21:07:25 +0000

Jack Lewis wrote:
Dear Paul,
Regner does not run this forum and I will choose to participate in it in my own way. I have been on this forum for longer than anyone except for a short time away. there are others on this forum who can articulate far better than me on geocentrism. Likewise there will probably be people far more articulate than you on trying to refute it. So try and be content that I know what I'm doing.

Actually Paul that is quite an interesting proposition about the Moon and blue cheese. How would you go about refuting it and showing me the error of my ways?
If the moon really was made of cheese I think Dad might be partial to a heavenly portion!