  From: philip madsen
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:23 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

    Its nice to know that Regner is still on board.

    Jack

    Ye of little faith....  and many guilty of presumption attributing to
another only what was imagined, as though it were fact..
    Regner will have no problems to meet so far..  Robert S please get your 4
others in to the pot.... This is all that we is waiting for.....

    Phil