[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:37:29 +0000

philip madsen wrote:

Its nice to know that Regner is still on board.

Jack

Ye of little faith....  and many guilty of presumption attributing to another only what was imagined, as though it were fact..
Regner will have no problems to meet so far..  Robert S please get your 4 others in to the pot.... This is all that we is waiting for.....
uhmm, we'll see! The celestial poles may be more complicated than expected.

Phil