[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:29:49 -0800 (PST)

Steven,

  He has a full time job. Since this is probably his first time seriously
looking at Geocentrism and he is going up against experts, it will probably
take a while to compose a comprehensive response to the many questions and
arguments posed to him.

  Bernie

Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sorry to disappoint, I don't think the CAD program will do the job :-(
But we're working on something else...

I have to say if Dr. Regner has really gone and left us it wasn't very
nice of him not to give us some form of notice.

Best Wishes,

Steven.

http://mail.yahoo.com