[geocentrism] Re: Puzzle

QI: Why should I give you 3 ships to sail west to India,  Cristoforo,  when
you have not studied sea navigation and theory at the great schools of
Spain?
CC: I have great practical experience, your majesty, and wish to push my
explorations further.
QI: But at my MS schools you would learn of the edge of the earth and the
great sea-dragons, about which every student is taught.  Only a fool would
have a belief contrary to MS. I won?t finance this fool?s voyage!

And so America was never discovered?. what a pleasant thought.

The reality of scientific debate has surely changed from its lofty ideal of
being open to everyone.
In my on-line debate with a high-ranking MS physicist, he supported GR with
a statement re what inertial frames were like in distant star-systems.  I
pointed out that this was unfalsifiable, now and probably until the second
coming. Certainly a relevant and uncomplicated question to answer. But he
responded with a barrage of questions, principally about my academic
credentials, even who my mentor was!  Rather than answer my question, he
chose to attack the questioner?s background.
This is a puzzle most difficult to solve

Re a lack of understanding of basic physics:
I plead guilty to not understanding these basic beliefs of MS physics:
the big bang cosmology,
how galaxies coalesce from expanding gas,
the Hubble distance ? red shift law
relativity in both flavors
how spacetime is measured
how a human observation creates reality from chaos
For all these shortcomings, I give thanks to God.

I have no formal training in biology ,  but my training and understanding in
math-statistics and philosophy-logic lead me to reject evolution, the
bulwark of modern biology.

Re credentials
I have presented my GR thesis at a relativity seminar attended by Peter
Bergmann, Roger Penrose, John Wheeler, Banesh Hoffman and David Finkelstein
(for those who delight in name-dropping).  None of these opposed my thesis.
Today I realize that my thesis was mathematically sound, impressively
couched in the formalism of tensors, but proceeded from false premises, and
so is only approximately valid.

Re Paul?s puzzle
BRING IT ON!

Robert