[geocentrism] Re: Puzzle

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:53:11 +0000 (GMT)

G'Day Paul,

  Your statement to the group is worryingly inaccurate inasmuch as you have not
"asked [me] twice" at all. You cannot claim to have asked anyone something if
you have received no response whatever from that person to the question that
you only think that you have posed.

  Since I have now read and responded to your posting, you can claim to have
asked me once. And, in immediate response to your request, I would be pleased
for you to post the puzzle.

  You also seem to be a little confused regarding doctoral theses, for
otherwise what point were you trying to make by directing the following comment
at Robert: "I have indicated previously that your comments show a very poor
understanding of basic physics (btw -- you still haven't favoured us with any
information about your PhD or the subject of your doctoral thesis -- is it
something of which you are not proud?"

  Best wishes,

  Neville.

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Greetings all
  I have asked Neville J twice for his approval to post a puzzle (which I wrote
up initially for Martin S as he expressed interest) and conduct a competition
to see how many of you can solve it. To date he has not responded so I guess he
doesn't see the matter as important. However I will wait till Monday next, and
if prohibition has not arrived by then, I will post it.

 Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All
New Yahoo! Mail.