  From: Bernie Brauer
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:14 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Psalm 19

  Allen,

  Kevin Craig has this:
  http://members.aol.com/VFTprayer/heaven/antichrist.htm

  Bernie

  2008/8/20 <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          With respect to your last two post, the general thrust being we
should take scripture literally. However, as you well know different people
even the ones who hold that view only carry it in so far as their philosophies
or doctrine allow. In the same way that some folks look at that verse and say
see.. the sun moves..I look at Jesus remarks and say...see Jesus' 2nd coming
took place just as he described in that generation, in the lifetime of those he
talked with. In fact If Jesus did not come then what in the world is peoples
faith in why are they Christian at all. If Christ did not do what he said he
would do almost 2000 years ago what in the world makes folks think Christ will
one day do it?! If His comments were not the literal truth of the matter, then
how do you know how to "interpret the truth" that without first knowing what
the truth is?! This is the same kind of questions the atheist and agnostics
pose to those who do not take scripture at face value when it plainly states
the sun moves and the earth. Folks missed Christ first coming looking for a
physical king..they missed his second coming because......They are looking for
a physical king...imagine that!....even after He specifically spoke to that
effect otherwise.....What in the world are people looking for?!...Many are
going to wake up one day and realize, after it is too late, God meant what he
said and said exactly what he meant...."interpretations" were worthless.....the
sun not the earth moves...and Christ did come exactly when he said he would to
judge the world and that is what is taking place now.......they are being slain
by the word of his mouth, when the first resurrection is complete then they too
will be resurrected but with a much different fate, ....damnation ....because
they "received not the love of the truth" nor did they " love His appearing"