[geocentrism] Re: Proof of heliocentrism

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:52:59 +0000 (GMT)

Big, black.

----- Original Message ----
From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 27 May, 2008 5:30:10 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Proof of heliocentrism

Paul, .....You have the roles completely reversed yet again?! I did not claim
you had a mental illness.. Hair splitting .i said your arguments thus far
exemplify all those attributes....How could that be if i didn't so
suffer?....in any case..........I have addressed the points........you and
Regner have not.........They are the same points i have listed now for months
The earth has no detectable acceleration around the sun therefore no such
motion as per HA?AC can exist.....the reasons you say it is not detectable are
because accelerations in or of a free fall cannot be detected...based on thus
far the equivalence principle.....Newton claims just the opposite....
1. If there is not way to detect the earth’’’’s acceleration around the sun in
free fall, then how does that same grav in that exact same inertial ref frame
create an observable and different acceleration with the tides?.......If it
does then you can’’’’t claim the acceleration in free fall cant be
detected...and if it could, NASA would not deny it -- they would use it and you
would fall over yourself to tell me whether the green 1kg lead sphere or the
red 1kg lead sphere won the race to perihelion..If the tides are not
accelerated by the sun/ moon inertial field then you have a bigger problem
don’’’’t you?.....
2.Explain how a circular/ continuous arc/ elliptical orbit of a near star
different from a circular/ continuous arc/ elliptical trajectory wrt a distant
star..I have no idea what you're talking about...This is valid question
regardless of what inertia is or is not or the cause of inertia....how does
inertia know that we are in orbit verse just taking a curved path in space wrt
the same body? Because it has an IQ of 150?..The equivalence principle used to
explain this states that inertia is a reaction to Grav fields.......INERTIA IS
GRAVITY!..Regner does not agree that inertia is gravity...we both agree on
that......... but Relativity...... he used Relativity to explain why
accelerations cannot be detected in free fall........me and Regner agree that
inertia is not Gravity...where we differ is Regner claims it is a force i say
it is not a force........but the explanations he used makes those
claims........!? Wake up PAUL!!!
3. How you can have a detectable change in orientation wrt a body (in
grav/inertial free fall) while not having a detectable acceleration wrt the
same body..... appelaing to newton who defines it in terms of absolute motion
on the one hand for part of your explination and then relativity that is
mutually exclusivecan claiming it is a lovgical path to that conclusion is
Schizoid ...?!I have no idea what you're talking about.
 ......Your and Regners arguments have been and not been all at the same
time....you feel wilted by my arguments because yours wont work.Yeah!
Right!..Regner makes a speach that states absolutely nothing except that he
disagrees with his own explanations....suddenly you have a renewed confidence
in Physics...that is a bi polar position......there is nothing consistent about
of Regner's cherypicking and disavowing his own argument that demonstrates
anything except the terms i used to describe your positions/
arguments....................!?

Allen, in all the time I've known you, you have distinguished yourself as
someone who will not engage in a debate. Your tactics are entirely
diversionary, obfuscationist and sophistic. A long time ago, on the subject of
circular arguments, I asked you if a statement of the form -- "We know that God
is true because the Bible tells us so. And how can we be sure that the Bible
tells us the truth? Because it is God's word!" is a circular argument or not.
You absolutely ignored the question then and subsequently and I'm quite sure
you will do it again now.

A long time ago, in the British House of Commons if memory serves me, one
member referred to another member in terms which I cannot here repeat verbatim
as our ever vigilant moderator would surely bin me, so I will render that
statement in clinical terms. He said that the member was "... all urine and
flatulence." He could have been addressing you. Far from wilting your opponents
with your arguments, the truth is you won't engage. It's like wrestling with a
column of smoke. Like grappling with an eel in a bucket of warm fat.

On at least three occasions I have very frankly and openly asked you to engage
in the pursuit of truth. You responded on each occasion in a manner which
suggested that you would join with me in this pursuit. And on each occasion on
the next exchange you returned to your sad, predictable form. Three strikes
Allen. I should have learnt by now I guess.

Paul D