[geocentrism] Re: Proof of heliocentrism

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 11:02:02 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
I have highlighted a number of phrases in your post which I've heard over and
over and over and over and over and over and over ...
Your posts have a depressing quality which conjure up visions of a "random
buzz-phrase generator". It's like I'm not really talking to anybody -- it's
just a computer program.
You assert many things which you choose to remember as demonstrations. You
choose to condemn my offerings as valueless 'thought experiments' while
simultaneously assessing your 'thought experiments' as demonstrations.
I'm tired of it.
If you really wish to 'demonstrate' -- demonstrate which of the two 1 kg lead
spheres will be in front, behind, or on a par with each other when passing
perihelion.
Paul D