[geocentrism] Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception

  • From: Bernard Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception

  1. If you get onto a helicopter on the east coast of the
      USA, lift off vertically and hover above the ground for four hours,
      then set down on the ground again, you will be in the same location
      that you lifted off from. If the Earth were rotating then the helicopter
      should have set down on the west coast of the USA. Therefore the Earth
      is not rotating.

  2. If the Earth were hurtling through space to orbit the sun
      at a velocity of 66,600 ( six,six,six ) miles per hour then the Earth's
atmosphere
      would be left behind like a comet's tail.

  3. On a clear, calm and sunny day we can go outside and see, feel and
      observe that it is the sun that is moving and orbiting the Earth and not
      the Earth orbiting the sun. One can see, feel and sense no movement
      of the Earth but one can see, feel and sense only stillness. This
observation
      and experiment is scientific.

  4. The heliocentric idea is primarily a game of deception so we must be aware
      of tricks that are likely to take place. They will lie and change
      the subject to information that they control and is unfalsifiable.
      For instance changing the subject and focusing the discussion on an
      object ( satellite ) that is 22,000 miles away.
      When we see people floating in space they will say that they are really
      falling towards the Earth. They will say that the thrusters on
"geosynchronous"
      satellites are only used for horizontal and not vertical positioning.
Most people
      who believe the truth of geocentrism are unaware and would not even
consider the
      fact that others would deliberately put huge efforts into deceiving them.
      It is easy to fool people who are gullible and think others would
      never have an evil agenda and lie to them.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time