[geocentrism] Re: Proof!

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:06:20 +1000

And Philip -- I'm amazed that you offered this as proof of God! And you call me
gullible!

Paul D

But that was the sole reason I offered it to you Paul.  (joking) But if you
followed numerology deeply into the occult science, the mystery very much
deepens. But gullible would be too harsh and incorrect a word for me to use.
Narrow minded and bigoted the antitheses of an open mind, without any lateral
comprehension or thinking process would be a closer definition. Being just a
little bit gullible would actually be of help for you.

gul·li·ble    (gŭl'ə-bəl)  Pronunciation Key
adj.   Easily deceived or duped.

[From gull2.]

You are the extreme opposite of gullible!  You accept the consensus, of those
in control, without question, perhaps because of fear of being duped by any
alternative. I was not fearful of being duped, (by religion) because I trusted
my reason and knowledge to assess, and verify. Yes certainly there is a type of
smug superiority, moulded by growing up as a child with inferior physical
attributes. There is no subject I am afraid to study. I know more medical
science than my Doctor, as it applies to my body.

You REFUSE to take any such risk. Otherwise long ago by now you would have
checked out Fatima, verified it or proved it bunkum..  You have done nothing..
Because you Know!!!! without checking.  Just as you KNOW there is no God,
without checking.  I'd hate to be such a person..

Likewise for any other supernatural phenomena..  I was never fearful of delving
into the occult arts, even those suspect of being Satanic. This after I had
found God. Much was bunkum, but other some the extra sensory perceptions, were
repeatable and verifiable.  I pulled back (out of the Rosicrucians) and the
lodge, when I saw the danger that it was powerful, more powerful than my
capabilities to resist. At least I did not want to be involved in what was
demonstrably evil. I never really believe my powers of resisting are limited in
any way.  And I tell you no lie. there are supernatural and supra natural
things that do happen that science cannot explain..  At least I tried..
Science, your science disallows any investigation.