[geocentrism] Private space?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 06:24:13 +1000

July 27, 2007 posting #1 ... THIS JUST IN this morning ... a rocket test
exploded at the Rutan test facility in the Mohave desert killing and injuring a
number of people ... nitrous oxide fuel which is not considered "explosive" was
the cause ... at this point the cause of the explosion is unknown ... my
question ... coupled with the adjacent headline that NASA computers were
"compromised" before shipment to the ISS space station ... leads me to think
that also given the time line of August 12th and the impending passage of the
"security bill" by congress (to protect you from "terror") and all the other
issues coming down the pike right now ... this raises the serious question as
to whether Rutan's operation was sabotaged ... i have told you all along that
private space ventures are not on the list of "OK" items with the new world
order bunch who think that space is their private play ground and have the host
of black ops behind the scene operations going on (the real space program) ...
more on this as it develops ... jim mccanney