[geocentrism] Re: Polaris Effect

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:29:59 -0800 (PST)

Phil, I found out what category you're in.     : ~ )

Wikipedia:

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

The initial impetus for developing a classification of mental disorders in the
United States was the need to collect statistical information. The first
official attempt was the 1840 census which used a single category,
"idiocy/insanity".

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 2:59 PM