[geocentrism] Re: Occultism connected with Iraq invasion

Thanks Neville, I was hoping that was the case! It doesn't get any better for
George Bush does it?

  From: Dr. Neville Jones
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:16 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Occultism connected with Iraq invasion

  Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Why wasn't this spotted earlier? I would have thought that occult watchers
would seen this coming.

    Jack

    It was, the original posting was dated 06.12.2003.

    Neville.

      As President Bush announced the end of major combat operations in Iraq, I
suddenly realized this war was fought by occult numbers, most strikingly so.
Once you understand this reality, you will realize that the Iraq War is likely
to turn out to be Act I of a coming global war.

now.