[geocentrism] Re: Occultism connected with Iraq invasion

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Why wasn't this spotted
earlier? I would have thought that occult watchers would seen this coming.

  Jack

  It was, the original posting was dated 06.12.2003.

  Neville.

    As President Bush announced the end of major combat operations in Iraq, I
suddenly realized this war was fought by occult numbers, most strikingly so.
Once you understand this reality, you will realize that the Iraq War is likely
to turn out to be Act I of a coming global war.

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.