[geocentrism] Re: New web page.

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:47:02 -0800 (PST)

That is very helpful.......... I still have a little difficulty visualizing
negative parallax.......I can visualize parallax based on figure1 and Zero
would not demonstrate any angle difference but it is negative parallax that is
difficult to visualize is it just a measurement of the angle less then the
expected mean of zero..in which case the difference in the angle of observation
from two sightly different locations actually diverges rather then
converges?..The bell curve is very interesting as you point out it is rather
symmetrical and structured and makes it difficult to argue that the 46% of the
measurements used external of the rest of the measurements is anything other
then just an arbitrary dismissmissal of data based on preconceived ideas about
the cause of parallax...... As you put it "the number and symmetrical
distribution of these values would tend to deny this as being anything other
than an exception to the rule."

  Allen

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    New page (on negative
parallaxes) updated, as per Allen's suggestion.

  Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I like the article and makes sense to me but I think a diagram
demonstrating what negative parallax is in comparison to just parallax as well
as a Bar chart showing the Negative, zero and Upper limits  would be helpful
graphical statement....... picture states a thousand words.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     All,

  There is a new page on the website which will hopefully strengthen our case:

  www.geocentricperspective.com

  Physics -> Geocentrism Evidence -> Negative Parallax
  (or just use the link from the "What's New" scrolling list on the Home page).

  Your comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

  Best wishes,

  Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All
New Yahoo! Mail.