[geocentrism] Re: New web page.

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:21:40 +0000 (GMT)

New page (on negative parallaxes) updated, as per Allen's suggestion.

  Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I like the article and makes sense to me but I think a diagram
demonstrating what negative parallax is in comparison to just parallax as well
as a Bar chart showing the Negative, zero and Upper limits  would be helpful
graphical statement....... picture states a thousand words.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     All,

  There is a new page on the website which will hopefully strengthen our case:

  www.geocentricperspective.com

  Physics -> Geocentrism Evidence -> Negative Parallax
  (or just use the link from the "What's New" scrolling list on the Home page).

  Your comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

  Best wishes,

 Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All
New Yahoo! Mail.