[geocentrism] Re: Negative

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:53:11 +1000

Paul you have exactly espoused the position as MS presents. It is this which I
reject for the following reason..
Forget frequency versus spectrum which is a band of frequencies. I know that
certain spectral lines are associated with specific elements. But this is worh
questioning:

Since it is known from unambiguous examples what the specific frequencies of
particular lines are, even if the pattern is shifted towards the red or the
blue end of the spectrum, the original specific frequencies can be identified.
but this is my point entirely. There is no way of knowing from an ambiguous
example such as a distant star, whether the more violet light or the more red
is due to a doppler effect, or is it its natural colors due to either unique
elements or temperature .

I am hoping that what you call unambiguous examples are observations made on
earth, and not our sun, from which we can safely assume no element samples have
been obtained for verification.

I will need to get back to you on the Fraunhofer lines

Philip