[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 08:48:38 +1000

No, I meant what I wrote.
The tilde indicates 2 approximations :
  a.. the unknown location of the reflector on the moon
  b.. your reduction of the moon-earth distance to 1.000 light-second.
RB
  -----
  In experimental demonstrations, don't you allow for approximations, to make
the math simple..  We are not discussing the reality, but the possible reality
as I showed when I simplified it all to a theoretical firing range.

  Sometimes I get the impression that you try to win/force an argument by
hiding behind what you hope are high sounding complex physical/mathmatical
formula and expressions. A true Scientist who wishes to teach, prepares his
"lesson" to the entry level he assesses the student to have. Not belittle their
feeble attempts at understanding nature by forever finding some weakness that
you can exploit for your ego perhaps? Perhaps you have difficulty at the
practical applied physics level of the engineer. You should not feel any shame
about that..  Christians understand..

  You could answer this perhap false impression of mine, by going back to the
ongoing debate you are having with Paul re orbits and the effect of increasing
and decreasing speed on the object, putting it in a simple circular orbit
situation, in terms that all here, be he priest or philosopher can understand..