[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:47:05 -0700 (PDT)

We can say for certain that MM, MG & SAG casued a Frequency shift which is not
the same a moving or Bending light. I think trying to equiviating the two may
be a problem going forward. However, having said that even MS would not argue
the fact that EMR is bent Via what they call "Gravity" the difference is one of
termonology and mechanics same net effect where grav is not the cause for the
bending but the medium (aether) is. Grav is the "force"Vibration traversing the
aether and Currents are both resulting from and perhaps some of the cause of
mass in motion through the aether. But essintaily there is only a difference of
terms and reasons for moving EMR not the fact that it does. Having said that,
as I have already pointed out i firmly belive we are going to find the aether
affects on EMR and mass are not equivilent except perhaps to the extent that
E=Mc2 holds true, even then i have my doubts. Mass and EMR are two differnt
states and use/ affect the aether
 differently..........

philip madsen <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }
.Despite all the experiments of MM and Miller nobody can yet say so with
certainty. ( that EMR (light) is moved by aether flow) .

    .Despite all the experiments of MM and Miller nobody can yet say so with
certainty. ( that EMR is moved by aether flow) .

PM