[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:02:09 +1000

Over the years of these forums we have always asserted or assumed that there
can be no absolute stationary reference point. Some said it didn't matter,
others that it couldn't be known or observed. Yet since the MM debate , I think
the means was right there before our eyes all of the time. In the list below, I
posited point No 2. ,

2.    Once a beam is transmitted, it travels in a straight line, independent of
any forces whatsoever. This means the beam as such during its travel time is
stationary in space. Its path is a fixed and stationary  true straight line
from the earth, provided the transmitter is stationary.

It is essential this property be recognised for my experiment below. Once the
"photon" exits the transmitter it is free of all external forces, having only
its forward velocity in a straight line. This line represents a fixed position
in space, observable for the duration of its existence, and will, given enough
time, show the relative movements of physical bodies proximate to it.

I think Einstein really worried about this hence his desire to prove photons
were like mass and affected by gravity.. we cannot be forced to accept photons
(a name given to EMR) as particles.  I am sure that any experiments used to
confirm his relativity theory as regards light bending around Jupiter etc are
nebulous.

"Einstein's Equivalence Principle, upon which General Relativity rests, claims
that all forms of mass-energy experience the same acceleration in response to
an external gravitational force. This is to say that the inertial mass and
gravitational mass are equivalent for any form of mass and/or energy. This is
very difficult to verify for gravitational energy itself, because laboratory
masses have no appreciable gravitational binding energy. One needs bodies as
large as the earth to have any measurable self-energy content. Even then, the
self-energy contribution to Earth's total mass-energy is less than one
part-per-billion."  enough said, they still have this goal, and its not
proven...

My experiment.
 Figures I used.

 orbit:    384,400 km from Earth
        diameter: 3476 km
2416228 kilometers travelled in 24 hours or 709 hours
=  100,676kph or 3,408kmh respectfully.

Earth moves forward 30km/sec  or does not move at all.

Between Marc, and Paul, their discourse opens up some points of experiment that
need simplification, clarification, and confirmation.. I would like to
ennumerate these, hoping to enable all to get an actual mental image of what is
happening when we shoot a beam at the moon. I want to ignore the special
reflectors Paul speaks about for the moment, and Marcs ball and trains analogy,
which can cause confusion as indicated by Paul.

Now these are my presumptions, and I hope any errors will be corrected and
weaknesses resolved.

1.    We will call the transit time earth to moon for simplicity 1 second each
way. This has no bearing on the relationships we are exploring. It means our
"photon" has just one second of existence, or more for those reflected back off
the surface of the moon. .

2.    Once a beam is transmitted, it travels in a straight line, independent of
any forces whatsoever. This means the beam as such during its travel time is
stationary in space. Its path is a fixed and stationary  true straight line
radial from the earth, provided the transmitter is stationary. It is essential
this property be recognised. Note:  If the transmitter is moving for 10ms then
we essentially still have a sequence of parallel lines of "photons".

3.    To make the movement of the transmitter irrelevant and relatively
stationary, or independent of any alleged rotation of the earth or its orbital
speed around the sun we must make the beam have no more than a few, nominated
10 milliseconds of duration.

4.    We need to know how wide the laser beam will be by the time it reaches
the moon. What size spot will it make. NASA's beam was 2km across. Only one in
30 million photons were reflected from their reflector array. se pic below .
Another said:When pointing a well focussed laser at the moon, its beam will
widen to well over 100 meters in radius by the time it reaches the surface.

5.    For our purpose we need to shoot during a new moon to make the flash/spot
more visible.  We can use a killer laser to make sure it is visible. Telescope
and camera.

6.    As we have effectively stopped any rotation of the earth by using only a
few milliseconds, we can assume the moon to be travelling radially, as
observed, for aiming purposes. (We are not measuring reflection times, but
visible patterns on the surface)

7.    The reality of the moons speed will be proven  because we are making a
comparison of the light pattern drawn on the moon by  a truly stationary 10ms
beam in space, with either a moon travelling daily at 168,000mph or travelling
monthly at  5,680mph  in space.

8.    It should be a simple calculation to compare the distance the beam moves
across the moonscape in 10milliseconds at either speed.

9.    If the firing was done on a trajectory that was at right angles to the
forward motion of the earth around the sun, then again considering the absolute
stationary property of our light beam, during the time of our 1 second journey
, both the moon and earth travelling at 30km/sec. will have moved forward 30km.
from the firing line. (no pun)  by the time it marks the moon.

10.    From (9) then the spot will hit the moon 30 km behind where it would hit
during an inline with the earths orbit  shot, 90 degrees of moon orbit earlier.
Also the 10ms beam will have a more elongated oval shape.

I look forward to any comments.