[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:19:05 -0400

I was born on september 11, 1948 ... the date of the creation of the state of
Israel governed by the Zionists.  I believe that on that day, some of the
demons were released from hell (in the center of Earth).  If there is a force -
in the center of the Earth - powerful enough to keep the mighty demons
prisoners, then this force is powerful enough to cause the Sun to revolve
around the (center of) Earth!
Marc V.