[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 13:52:10 -0400

  In empirical science what can be said with absolute certainty, Phil?

  RB

  Well I did not say absolute, but we could start with a circle and Pie  !!!
or an equilateral triangle..

[Robert Bennett] These are mathematical abstractions, not experimental
measurements.

   Yet there are many things certain in impirical science..I don't want to
make a list, but within given parameters, Kirchoff's and Faradays laws..
and I can leave out absolutism..  if you wish.

[Robert Bennett]  Kirchoff's circuit laws are logical results of the
definition of current and voltage, confirmed - but not based - on
experiment. Faraday's law in vector form is not invariant under Galilean
transforms; Heaviside's equations are.

Is the difference between certainty and absolute certainty the same as the
diff between truth and infallible truth?
  I just do not feel satisfied with the results of MM and M. We have lasers
and all sorts of equipment today. Nobody has verified it by repeating the
experiments, and not everybody is paid off by the Evil Empire.

[Robert Bennett] Many attempts have been been made to repeat or extend the
MM exp w/ modern equipment.

  I am always at odds with the PhaDs because they keep science in the
spirit, and hardly ever get to translate it and apply it to the engineering
level..  That is why we have so many of them I suppose, who will never be a
Michael Faraday, or a Tesla. A whole bunch of useless einsteins.

[Robert Bennett]   Science and technology are quite different domains, with
different purposes. Discovering scientific laws and relationships can be as
exciting as practical technical improvements.  To each his own.
The advances in technology should not be trumpeted as the skill of
individuals as much as the fulfillment of the Father's support for His
command to 'go forth and fill the earth'.