[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:10:22 -0500

Dr. Jones -- I wish I could understand better what you mean when you explain
the rate of speed on the orbital paths in the plenum/firmament you just
explained below.    Maybe if I bullet stuff you can tell me which is true
and which not?  i.e. Are any or all of  1, 2 and 3 I've set out below
correct?

1.  Plenum/firmament goes around the earth once a day.

2.  Stars go around the earth once a day in their paths and at the speed
they were appointed and set into in their paths by God.  (i.e. all work out
to be once a day around the earth, orbits equivalent to speed of plenum
around the earth.)

3.  Just because the plenum/firmament goes around the earth once a day does
not mean that EVERYTHING in the plenum or firmament necessarily goes around
the earth once a day.  It could go faster or slower, depending.  Birds and
airplanes and such are able to fly around at will in the plenum and are not
carried about by it.  Meteors, asteroids, man-made satellites?

Respectfully,

Cheryl