[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:34:08 -0500

Gary -- Did you get a chance to look over Gordon Bane's whole site --
there's about 7 chapters, short, very good stuff.   He has stuff on the
plenum, the weight and density of the universe, says there's no such thing
as "empty space," says Genesis 1  tells him that God made paths in the
beginning for things to go on, links this to other scriptures throughout.
He says every verse has a mate to explain it, and demonstrates that God has
all kinds of stuff in His Word about astronomy, cosmology.

And nothing Gordon Bane says contradicts anything Dr. Jones has set out,
that I can see.
   Cheryl