[geocentrism] Moon Rotation

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:37:56 -0800 (PST)

Here is the diagram....

Note:
If the plate was the only object in the universe how could you claim it was
spinning on it own axis?!.....oh the observer.....well then we must acknowledge
the fact that we must consider other objects in our frame of reference/
universe to determine if any motion including rotation exist or not......the
molecules in the plate do not rotate wrt each other....and the axis in which
all molecules rotate around is the center of the plate ..there are no billions
of billions of axis and rotations for each molecule they only have motion wrt
the same thing the center of the plate has which is the observer. Thus the only
axis of rotation is the Center molecule if you extend the axis beyond that it
would encompass all those billions of molecules but it does not give them each
their own individual axis upon which to rotate! there is only one axis whether
you consider the axis as  mathematical line ( having no dimensions) or as
having the diameter of the plate
 itself the net effect is the same ..only one axis not billions!