[geocentrism] Moon Rotation

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:24:01 -0800 (PST)

Philip,

"Allen opens up a rebuttal with, "Synchronous means more then one...OK "
 No Allen  it does not mean more than one..  HERE IS THE GENERALLY ACCEPTED
MEANING".....

Phil.....you can't have a simoltanious anything with just one of them..!?

Paul,
 You an't gona get no confession outa me you dirty coper.....I take you all
wits me...
 ...Like the villan always says on "scooby dooby doo" mysteries....."Ida goten
away with too, if it hadnt been for thoes meddeling kidds".....

There is just one problem with your theory of "who done it".........

1. I never Referenced Wikipedia.......?.
2. I Openly admitted long ago months in fact, that coined that definiton and
again on recently I stated  "I and I alone could have created so great a
wonder (echo echo)." ..see even complete with my own sound effects......I even
went ever further and said you dont need to tell us you cant find it .....we
already know that1?.......by George..... Paul you might be on to a very
sinister scheme indeed..LOL....
3. Even If I had been the one to reference Wkipeadea, I would have referenced
this..........
"If a rotation around a point or axis is followed by a second rotation around
the same point/axis, a third rotation results. The reverse (inverse) of a
rotation is also a rotation. Thus, the rotations around a point/axis form a
group. However, a rotation around a point or axis and a rotation around a
different point/axis may result in something other than a rotation, e.g. a
translation."
Note the diagram to the right of it....I did not edit any of that....you cant
have a second without defining the first!...counting the same thing twice dose
not mean you have two of them!?.....(by the way, Phil you can't have a
simoltanious anything with just one of them..!?).........That that object in
the diagram looks suspeciouly like a radial oreintaion around a common
point....ummmmmm..........,I did not say you could find that deffintion
anywhere in fact again i stated you could not becuase I coined it!?............
I stated that you could find the same elements in the one I coined......so why
the nessesity to quote myself to "cover" for myself is yet another mystery it
seems.....well call call that "scooby dooby doo".....episode  "the phantom
rotation"...(echo echo)

Ok...just one problem with three faces, just like your one rotation with two
differnt axis.?!
........ummm :-D...

What is you nifty new physics site again....i might be able to find the
elements i disused there as well.....

PS. Phil......you can't have a simoltanious anything with just one of them..!?..

"Alan asks?  "WHAT IS & IS NOT A ROTATION.(as it relates to any motion )"...
 You don't know!    I have always considerd "rotation" as a body's spin around
its own axis."

I defined Rotation on several occations...in fact most of the post are centered
on that very definiton......around its own axis...yes.....and that is
demonstrated as all motion is wrt somthing....you can't count the same thing
twice and call it two of them..!? so what is your rotation wrt?..the observer
at the earth?......no the observer sees the progresive radial oreintaion wrt
and around the earth.........If you could get a spacespip to translate around
the earth above and with the moons orbit tI supose it would see a
rotation......although that would requires additional motion so that realy is
not a rotation in and of itself if it requires addtional motions to see
it...?...ummmm...well we are waiting.....

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Moon Rotation
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 3:02 PM

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Moon Rotation
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:42 AM

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:46 PM

Phil,

The key to your whole post and very own experiment is that fact that the
toothpick changes orientation wrt something.....well gee wiz......This makes my
case but not yours...If this be true, theny ou are very perplexing
indeed........There are no particles on the moon changing orientation wrt to
anything... your example is a valid experiment that demonstrates a change in
orientation... The moon nor any place or object on the moon is not?
Please let me explain what you seemed to have missed.. The simile of the
experiment and the moon.

1. The moon floats in space and has no friction with its environment,,

2. As much as is possible, the water in the glass floats in the glass and has
no friction with its environment... Yes there is friction, but for the short
time of the experiment it is ignored as negligible.

There are no particles on the moon
3. The moon has a face..  one of the craters representing the nose of the man
in the moon are the particles on the moon which have orientation . This
orientation is always pointed at the earth.

4. The toothpick in the water I put there because the water has no face or
marks ..  This represented the nose of the man in the water.

5. When I swung the bowl of water through 90degres of arc, representing 90
degrees of orbit, the inertia of the water kept it stationary, ie it did not
spin.. It would not rotate. After 90 degrees of orbit, he face of the man was
not still looking at me.. It was still pointing in the original direction. say
N - S  .

6. But when the moon moves through 90 degrees of orbit, it simultaneously turns
90degrees to keep its nose facing the centre of the orbit.

This is called synchronous rotation..

Something the water inthe glass did not have.

I could have tried to stir the glass of water enough to give the tooth pick
floating  in it a rotation ..Yes?  spinning once per second? yes?  And then
moved it again around a 90 degree arc or a full circle if I was sober in the
exact same one second..

Voiler the toothpick nose will now keep pointing at the centre of the arc,
throughout the whole circle of orbit.....

Why?  Because I gave it a spin, a rotation if you like..

Why you insist in agreeing  that it is spinning in the glass whilst stationary,
, yet deny that it is spinning because I made it orbit at the same time ,,,,
is well  hmmm   its perplexing...

In light of this new clarification , perhaps you might like to rewrite the rest
below,   Forgrt the moon because you are letting cosmology get in the way..
Lets stick to mechanics..where I'm comfortable.  The mechanical principle will
still apply to the celestial bodies.  Phil.

The reasons why and the forces involved in producing that change are irrelevant
to the fact that the change has taken place ...now if you could just show us a
point on the moon that changes wrt some other point that lay in the moon you
would have it licked...the problem is motion any kind of motion must be
relative to something else and in consideration of all other things.......well
the moon does not change orientation wrt to earth.. only wrt the back ground
stars the earth is the pivot or common point that those changes ...you cant
have a rotation if there is no change wrt something else....and how many other
things and where they are located wrt each other determines where and what the
common point or axis of any and all relative Rotations are...if you do not have
a relative rotation you certainly cannot have any real rotation..........as for
your thoughts at the bottom MS does use the Graviational feilds as frames of
reference for motion and lack
 thereofe...that is wahy they call them inertial reference frames......you know
grav and inertia are one and the same in MS.....but all that goes back to the
acceleration Points I raised a few months ago, and the difference between
relitive and absolute motion ..is there such a thing we say yes...AC says
not...experiment and logic are on our side...

I Think i shall attempt to break for the holiday weekend :-)    .........Happy
thanksgiving everyone and for all those who don't celebrate it......happy days
anyways........

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 6:45 PM

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:46 PM

Phil,

The key to your whole post and very own experiment is that fact that the
toothpick changes orientation wrt something.....well gee wiz......This makes my
case but not yours..........There are no particles on the moon changing