[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 00:44:21 -0800 (PST)

Philip M
re Moon Rotation -- From Paul Deema Thu Nov 27 01:37:59 2008 (Attachment
ThreeObjects.png) addressed to Allen D.
I recall your oft stated difficulty visualising physical motions, moving
mechanisms et al, but regardless, I am interested in your take on the questions
included in the illustration. Allen of course has a vested interest in simply
pronouncing my offerings as "Your post is nonsense!" but I believe that you may
well be able to see what I am getting at.
Would you comment please?
Paul D

      Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline