[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: "Martin G. Selbrede" <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:39:35 -0500

On Mar 17, 2008, at 5:33 AM, Neville Jones wrote:

Our cells are constantly being replaced, such that it has been estimated that in 7 years time you will not contain a single cell that you do now. I.e., your physical body has been rebuilt.

This statement is patently false, casting additional grave doubt on everything else being asserted. The inside of the crystalline lens of the human eye contains the original embryonic cells from the womb; additional laminae are built over them, analogous to tree rings. Cataracts occur when the regularity of this lamination process is disrupted, or particulate scattering domains are introduced into the lens to cause Mie scattering. In any event, the statement that "in 7 years time you will not contain a single cell that you do now" is completely wrong. The oldest cells in your body are as old you as you are -- and you're looking through them as you're reading this email.

Martin