[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:46:45 +1000

Thwe oddest bunch on the internet.

Why don't you ask me instead?  Regner..

Regner, everybody on this list could rightly ask this question.. But we don't,
because it is an open list and he  is actually asking you..  We do not consider
it as talking behind someones back, as it would be if it was done privately..

Because I am not modernised, I do feel bad when I see myself do it, and I do it
often , and old politeness often forces me to rephrase...but among friends,
even competing friends, using this medium of email, surely excuses us on the
grounds of it being time consuming..  Lokk how allen weont correct any speling.

Rest assured, I am sure none here would want you to feel this way as expressed
, If I could just enjoy the same privileges from my opponents...
- I do from most, I would hasten to add.

Its really just a misunderstanding as you showed with your opening, "I find
your approach a bit odd: "

Ya gotta believe it.. This has to be the oddest bunch on the internet..  Thats
why we are such a small group..