[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:02:28 +1000

A quetion for you Philip,
When we both come before Jesus on the day of judgement what do you think He
will say to you and to me regarding our respective ways in which we worshipped
Him?

Jack

I suspect Jack that you have already put the words into His mouth as regards
yourself and Neville and myself..

I would not dare to even think what He might say as I stood in fear and
trembling, hoping that I did enough to deserve His mercy..

Philip