[geocentrism] Re: Ja asked a question.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:39:30 +1000

Allen we hold that the possessed person is not held responsible for the actions
his body commits, other than those of his will which caused the possession to
occur..  It is entirely possible that this person could repent of this action
and be saved, even should he die in diabolicly caused sin.

I do not think this is the age where Satan would openly demonstrate the power
of possession, such as the movie the exorcist showed , simply because such
would cause people like Paul for example, who deny the supernatural, who are a
pretty large majority, to have second thoughts about denial of God and
rejection of His Word..

The satanists today work in secret behind closed doors..